The processing line is based around   “ Magnetic Drum Separation “ .

The raw material  (approx. 280 t/day)   is crushed and sized properly matched to the performance of the magnetic drums  , (  0-3 , 3-6 , 6-12 mm).

The main output is a product with less than 2% Ferroxide, which makes 40% of the feeding raw material  .The remaining 60 % is the secondary product . It is   Ferrous Kaolinite  with around 19-27%  Ferroxide . This product is utilized in cement industry as an additive to increase the iron content of cement .